KWRCC’s Community Donation Room is now open on a limited appointment basis while community COVID-19 infections are low.
- Masks are required, including children over 2 years of age.
- Appointments can be made Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm.
- Same day appointments may be available and are on a first come first serve basis.
- Appointments are limited to one hour to allow others a turn.
- A limit of two individuals of the same party are permitted at one time including children.
- Appointments can be made by contacting:
Stored Videos & Content
MARCH IS: CHOOOSE RESECT
Every human being has the right to be safe and free from violence in their own homes, in their relationships, and in their communities.
As an organization or a small group, those that would like to know more about “Prevention” and how to help, contact us to schedule a presentation. We are flexible and will arrange presentations around any participating group's meeting schedule.